A client with a painful hip came into the studio with a gait stride length of about 4 inches. After the session her stride was over one 15″! She was elated and her pain greatly diminished! Pilates is phenomenal…..The client performed the following: Eve Gentry’s side shoulder and hip clocks, lower leg lift (side lying), Side Leg Kick (modified). Jennifer did the “side hug” (squishing – decompressing the stretch reflex – which was presented at the PMA in October)”. Side lower back breathing. Para-setter(r) repertoire. Supine One Leg Spring and Supine Arm Springs.
Your cart is empty.
- Jennifer Stacey, MS workshops Helsinki, Oct. 23, 24, Somatic + IADMS.
- Dr. Gotz Lehle workshop: The Diaphragm, Psoas, Pelvic Floor & their connections in the body. 8/24/18
- Immersion™ Pilates Aquatics™ Class fun Sunday
- Pilates postgraduate mentoring class with Jennifer M Stacey, MS. Wednesdays 2-4 pm.
- Seeking dynamic Pilates Teacher to join the Pilates Collective