Movement Perspectives™ II: Client edition. 156 pages $64.95 + tax & ship. Client edition of Movement Perspectives™. A well received comprehensive manual that creates a foundation to understand Pilates and Movement: Joseph and Clara Pilates’ History, Master Teachers, Principles and concepts, Imagery, Program Design, Neuro-muscle Physiology, Breathing, Kinesiology, Pilates Kinesiology, Breathing, Organ-Muscle Relationship, Factors that influence movement, Posture and Gait Analysis. Detailed instructions on performing Pre-Pilates movements inspired by M. Feldenkrais, Physio-synthesis™ and physical therapy, that prepare the body for Pilates. Author: Jennifer M. Stacey, M.S. Contributers: Jarmo Ahonen, P.T., Marika Molnar, P.T., LAc., Richard Robertshaw, D.C., Chady Wonson, D.C., LAc., C.N.T., C.N.C.
Your cart is empty.
- Spine Corrector, Toe and Foot Corrector class, July 7, 4 pm pst, zoom
- Eve Gentry’s Gems, Tues. June 30, 4 pm pst
- So excited, first Immersion™ Pilates Aquatics™ today!
- Kathy Grant’s Cats and more! Tues, June 23, 4 pm pst
- Pilates Mat zoom Class, Sun, June 21, 9 am pst, 5pm London, 6 pm Europe, 7 pm Helsinki