Pilates has been a part of Kim’s life since 1999. The movement, flexibility and mind-body challenge, in addition to wanting to share her enthusiasm for the work with others, lead her to The Ron Fletcher Work. She is a Qualified Teacher of the Ron Fletcher Work and has been teaching since 2005. She enjoys working with a wide range of age groups from teens to the elder community. Kim is an avid traveller, going to those far and beyond places, meeting new cultures and new people. She has two horses and has competed in three day eventing, dressage and hunter/jumper, even tried polo once! She loves to walk, hike and jog, your feet can take you to amazing places. She lives in Half Moon Bay with her husband and Rat Terrior.
Your cart is empty.
- Dr. Gotz Lehle workshop: The Diaphragm, Psoas, Pelvic Floor & their connections in the body. 8/24/18
- Immersion™ Pilates Aquatics™ Class fun Sunday
- Pilates postgraduate mentoring class with Jennifer M Stacey, MS. Wednesdays 2-4 pm.
- Seeking dynamic Pilates Teacher to join the Pilates Collective
- Immersion™ Pilates Aquatics™ course. Moraga, CA. May/June. Earn 18 PMA CECs. Barcelona, Spain, June.