Hye-Yeon Park has been teaching professionally since 2010. She began practicing Pilates seriously in 2004, after a hip surgery related to a childhood car accident. Her body needed serious work to get back into balance. After trying a few studios, she found Erika Linton Groff. Erika not only helped her get her body back to peak shape, she also inspired Hye-Yeon to attend her alma mater, The Pilates Center, a reputable classical Pilates teacher training school. Now, after having done over 1000 hours of training and having taught dozens of clients, Hye-Yeon is able to perform and teach at the highest level. Classical Pilates has allowed her to fulfill her dream of health, happiness, and helping others. It has allowed her to, as Joseph Pilates said, “Return to Life.”
Your cart is empty.
- Dr. Gotz Lehle workshop: The Diaphragm, Psoas, Pelvic Floor & their connections in the body. 8/24/18
- Immersion™ Pilates Aquatics™ Class fun Sunday
- Pilates postgraduate mentoring class with Jennifer M Stacey, MS. Wednesdays 2-4 pm.
- Seeking dynamic Pilates Teacher to join the Pilates Collective
- Immersion™ Pilates Aquatics™ course. Moraga, CA. May/June. Earn 18 PMA CECs. Barcelona, Spain, June.