Susie Whipp has been a professional movement educator, choreographer,
and performance coach since the 1970’s. Her BS, MA, and MFA degrees
were granted from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and she had gigs
dancing in Washington DC and New York City with Jan Van Dyke. Susan
started her trip to the west coast with her professorship in Dance at
San Francisco State University in 1982, and following a faculty
reference, began her studies with Jennifer Stacey at Peak Performance
in the early 1990’s. Her Peak Performance Pilates instructor training
began in 2000 and she became a qualified instructor in the Ron
Fletcher method in 2008. Susan joins her vast movement background
with her pilates training in her work with Pilates clients and loves
seeing how the method creates balance and health in individuals. Most
recently retired, Susie maintains a half time position in Dance at San
Francisco State University and works as an independent contractor for
Peak Performance Pilates.
Your cart is empty.
- BBC.com article on the Pelvic Floor
- Dance Science and Medicine article in The Guardian
- Jennifer Stacey, MS workshops Helsinki, Oct. 23, 24, Somatic + IADMS.
- Dr. Gotz Lehle workshop: The Diaphragm, Psoas, Pelvic Floor & their connections in the body. 8/24/18
- Immersion™ Pilates Aquatics™ Class fun Sunday