Faith has been studying dance for over 20 years and naturally progressed to teaching Pilates. In 2005 she completed a 2 year long intense Pilates instructor training course taught by world renowned Jennifer Stacey in San Francisco. Faith is consistently continuing her education in the Pilates method, along with teachings of M. Feldenkrais, Body Rolling Release techniques and other workshops. She is CPR certified and is also a member of the Pilates Method Alliance and IDEA Health & Fitness Association and adheres to their provincials.
Your cart is empty.
- Jennifer Stacey, MS workshops Helsinki, Oct. 23, 24, Somatic + IADMS.
- Dr. Gotz Lehle workshop: The Diaphragm, Psoas, Pelvic Floor & their connections in the body. 8/24/18
- Immersion™ Pilates Aquatics™ Class fun Sunday
- Pilates postgraduate mentoring class with Jennifer M Stacey, MS. Wednesdays 2-4 pm.
- Seeking dynamic Pilates Teacher to join the Pilates Collective