Beth Clarke has been a professionally touring circus performer and teacher for the past twelve years where her Pilates core stability has kept her balanced on a half inch piece of rope in front of audiences all over the world. First exposed to Pilates seven years ago, she has made it an integral part of her life since then. She was educated by Carol LeMaitre of Sanchez Street Studios and Sharon Gallagher of Ellie Herman Studios. Beth strives to make learning fun and challenging and to inspire curiosity and awareness in her classes. To learn more about Beth, check out her circus website at goodwithrope.com or sweetcanproductions.com.
Your cart is empty.
- BBC.com article on the Pelvic Floor
- Dance Science and Medicine article in The Guardian
- Jennifer Stacey, MS workshops Helsinki, Oct. 23, 24, Somatic + IADMS.
- Dr. Gotz Lehle workshop: The Diaphragm, Psoas, Pelvic Floor & their connections in the body. 8/24/18
- Immersion™ Pilates Aquatics™ Class fun Sunday