Originally from Colorado, Anne earned her bachelors degree in Kinesiology from the University of Colorado, Boulder. As a lifelong fitness and health enthusiast, Anne discovered a love of Pilates that has since turned into a passion for teaching and sharing the Pilates method with others. She received her teacher training under master teacher Jennifer Stacey at Peak Performance Pilates in San Francisco. She also works as a physical therapy aide where she often uses Pilates with her patients as they recover from injuries. Anne enjoys helping her clients improve strength and flexibility, and to see them apply Pilates to their daily lives.
Your cart is empty.
- Jennifer Stacey, MS workshops Helsinki, Oct. 23, 24, Somatic + IADMS.
- Dr. Gotz Lehle workshop: The Diaphragm, Psoas, Pelvic Floor & their connections in the body. 8/24/18
- Immersion™ Pilates Aquatics™ Class fun Sunday
- Pilates postgraduate mentoring class with Jennifer M Stacey, MS. Wednesdays 2-4 pm.
- Seeking dynamic Pilates Teacher to join the Pilates Collective