Movement Perspectives™ II: Client edition. 156 pages $64.95 + tax & ship. Client edition of Movement Perspectives™. A well received comprehensive manual that creates a foundation to understand Pilates and Movement: Joseph and Clara Pilates’ History, Master Teachers, Principles and concepts, Imagery, Program Design, Neuro-muscle Physiology, Breathing, Kinesiology, Pilates Kinesiology, Breathing, Organ-Muscle Relationship, Factors that influence movement, Posture and Gait Analysis. Detailed instructions on performing Pre-Pilates movements inspired by M. Feldenkrais, Physio-synthesis™ and physical therapy, that prepare the body for Pilates. Author: Jennifer M. Stacey, M.S. Contributers: Jarmo Ahonen, P.T., Marika Molnar, P.T., LAc., Richard Robertshaw, D.C., Chady Wonson, D.C., LAc., C.N.T., C.N.C.
Your cart is empty.
- Dr. Gotz Lehle workshop: The Diaphragm, Psoas, Pelvic Floor & their connections in the body. 8/24/18
- Immersion™ Pilates Aquatics™ Class fun Sunday
- Pilates postgraduate mentoring class with Jennifer M Stacey, MS. Wednesdays 2-4 pm.
- Seeking dynamic Pilates Teacher to join the Pilates Collective
- Immersion™ Pilates Aquatics™ course. Moraga, CA. May/June. Earn 18 PMA CECs. Barcelona, Spain, June.