Your cart is empty.
- Jennifer Stacey, MS workshops Helsinki, Oct. 23, 24, Somatic + IADMS.
- Dr. Gotz Lehle workshop: The Diaphragm, Psoas, Pelvic Floor & their connections in the body. 8/24/18
- Immersion™ Pilates Aquatics™ Class fun Sunday
- Pilates postgraduate mentoring class with Jennifer M Stacey, MS. Wednesdays 2-4 pm.
- Seeking dynamic Pilates Teacher to join the Pilates Collective
Monthly Archives: December 2017
A client with a painful hip came into the studio with a gait stride length of about 4 inches. After the session her stride was over one 15″! She was elated and her pain greatly diminished! Pilates is phenomenal…..The client performed … Continue reading
Seasons Greetings May your New Year be filled with peace, laughter, exploration and perfect health! Feliz Año Nuevo, Bonne Année, Buon Anno, Feliz Ano Novo, Gelukkig Nieuwjaar, Glückliches Neues Jahr, Onnellista uutta vuotta, Gott Nytt År Best wishes, Jennifer M. Stacey, MS Peak Performance Pilates … Continue reading
What fun teaching classes. We enjoyed using the image of candy canes for the leg and arm spirals! Happy Holidays!
Here are some of the Michelangelo anatomy drawings currently on display at the MET museum in NY. Enjoy.
“Stillness around the motion” or “Motion around the stillness.” My new saying that was inspired by my clients.
Hooray, my patent has arrived after 5 years!